Re: Digest Number 1027

  • The BIG Dog, Little T
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      That is why I stipulated the entire decade. Who would you suggest
      come out of this decade?

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
      wrote:

      > Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never
      played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're
      trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's
      team.

      > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
      >
      > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This
      Digest (2
      Messages)
      1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
      Dog 2. ther
      best of the best From:
      tosheff View All Topics |
      Create New Topic
      Messages 1. best team
      in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
      stayrdy_2000@...
      stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007
      7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was
      wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win
      between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs.
      I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was
      wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the
      outcomes. The rosters I have are:

      > > Chicago San Antonio
      > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      > >
      > > Reserves Reserves
      > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      > >
      > >---------------------------------
      > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
      new Car Finder tool. Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      2. ther best of the best Posted
      by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
        tosheff Sat
      Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST)
      Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      > >
      > > Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      Recent Activity  1 New
      Members Visit Your Group
      Portable basketball hoops Basketball display
      case Basketball backboard
      Basketball trophy Basketball
      display
      Health Zone
      > >Look your best!
      > >Groups to help you
      > >look & feel
      great.
      Yahoo! Movies
      > >Staying in tonight?
      > >Check out new DVDs
      > >and read
      reviews.
      Yahoo! Finance
      > >It's Now Personal
      > >Guides, news,
      > >advice &
      more.
      Need to Reply?
      > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in
      the Daily Digest. Create New
      Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
      Database | Polls | Members |
      Calendar
      > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
      > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
      Switch format to Traditional
      > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
      Use | Unsubscribe

      > --
      > Gary Collard
      > SABR-L Moderator
      > gmcollard@...

    • William Tosheff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        Just random selections with match -ups....

        Gary Collard <gmcollard@...> wrote:
        Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

        >From: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
        >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
        >To: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
        >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

        >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG Dog 2. ther best of the best From: tosheff View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. best team in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog" stayrdy_2000@ yahoo.com   stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
        >
        > Chicago San Antonio
        > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
        > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
        > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
        > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
        > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
        >
        > Reserves Reserves
        > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
        > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
        >
        >----------- --------- --------- ----
        >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
        > Messages in this topic (1) 2. ther best of the best Posted by: "tosheff" tosheff@yahoo. com   tosheff Sat Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST) Horry/Rodman. ..Parker/ Paxton... Pipin/Ginobili. ..Finley/ ?....Thre
        >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
        >
        > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
        > Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity  1 New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Portable basketball hoops Basketball display case Basketball backboard Basketball trophy Basketball display Health Zone
        >Look your best!
        >Groups to help you
        >look & feel great. Yahoo! Movies
        >Staying in tonight?
        >Check out new DVDs
        >and read reviews. Yahoo! Finance
        >It's Now Personal
        >Guides, news,
        >advice & more. Need to Reply?
        >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
        > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

        Gary Collard
        SABR-L Moderator
        gmcollard@yahoo. com

      • The BIG Dog, Little T
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
          wrote:

          > Just random selections with match -ups....
          >
          > Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
          wrote: Finley never played with
          Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the
          others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to
          mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

          > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
          > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
          > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
          >
          > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In
          This Digest (2
          Messages)
          1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
          Dog 2. ther
          best of the best From:
          tosheff View All Topics |
          Create New Topic
          Messages 1. best team
          in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
          stayrdy_2000@... Â
          stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20Â
          pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if
          they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the
          90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring
          to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering
          what you all thought of the
          > arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
          > >
          > > Chicago San Antonio
          > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
          > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
          > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
          > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
          > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
          > >
          > > Reserves Reserves
          > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
          > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
          > >
          > >---------------------------------
          > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
          new Car Finder tool. Back to
          top Reply to
          sender | Reply to group
          > > Messages in this topic
          (1)
          2. ther best of the best Posted
          by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
           tosheff Sat Jun 2,Â
          2007 4:22Â am (PST)
          Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
          > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
          > >
          > > Back to
          top Reply to
          sender | Reply to group
          > > Messages in this topic
          (1)
          Recent Activity  1 New
          Members Visit Your
          Group SPONSORED
          LINKS Portable basketball
          hoops Basketball display case
          Basketball backboard Basketball
          trophy Basketball
          display
          Health Zone
          > >Look your best!
          > >Groups to help you
          > >look & feel
          great.
          Yahoo! Movies
          > >Staying in tonight?
          > >Check out new DVDs
          > >and read
          reviews.
          Yahoo! Finance
          > >It's Now Personal
          > >Guides, news,
          > >advice &
          more.
          Need to Reply?
          > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message
          in the Daily Digest. Create New
          Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
          Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
          Database | Polls | Members |
          Calendar
          > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
          > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
          Switch format to Traditional
          > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
          Use | Unsubscribe

          > --
          > Gary Collard
          > SABR-L Moderator
          > gmcollard@...

          mail, news, photos & more.

          If you did that than you wouldn't answer who the best team of the
          modern era was and it is only fair to put the best players from each
          team against each other. Limiting it to 7 players per just made it
          logistically easier.