Re: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

  • Gary Collard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

      >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

      >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG Dog 2. ther best of the best From: tosheff View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. best team in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog" stayrdy_2000@...   stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
      >
      > Chicago San Antonio
      > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      >
      > Reserves Reserves
      > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      >
      >---------------------------------
      >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) 2. ther best of the best Posted by: "tosheff" tosheff@...   tosheff Sat Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST) Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      >
      > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity  1 New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Portable basketball hoops Basketball display case Basketball backboard Basketball trophy Basketball display Health Zone
      >Look your best!
      >Groups to help you
      >look & feel great. Yahoo! Movies
      >Staying in tonight?
      >Check out new DVDs
      >and read reviews. Yahoo! Finance
      >It's Now Personal
      >Guides, news,
      >advice & more. Need to Reply?
      >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
      > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

      Gary Collard
      SABR-L Moderator
      gmcollard@...
    • The BIG Dog, Little T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
        That is why I stipulated the entire decade. Who would you suggest
        come out of this decade?

        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
        wrote:

        > Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never
        played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're
        trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's
        team.

        > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
        > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
        > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
        >
        > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This
        Digest (2
        Messages)
        1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
        Dog 2. ther
        best of the best From:
        tosheff View All Topics |
        Create New Topic
        Messages 1. best team
        in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
        stayrdy_2000@...
        stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007
        7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was
        wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win
        between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs.
        I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was
        wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the
        outcomes. The rosters I have are:

        > > Chicago San Antonio
        > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
        > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
        > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
        > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
        > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
        > >
        > > Reserves Reserves
        > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
        > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
        > >
        > >---------------------------------
        > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
        new Car Finder tool. Back to
        top Reply to
        sender | Reply to group
        > > Messages in this topic
        (1)
        2. ther best of the best Posted
        by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
          tosheff Sat
        Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST)
        Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
        > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
        > >
        > > Back to
        top Reply to
        sender | Reply to group
        > > Messages in this topic
        (1)
        Recent Activity  1 New
        Members Visit Your Group
        Portable basketball hoops Basketball display
        case Basketball backboard
        Basketball trophy Basketball
        display
        Health Zone
        > >Look your best!
        > >Groups to help you
        > >look & feel
        great.
        Yahoo! Movies
        > >Staying in tonight?
        > >Check out new DVDs
        > >and read
        reviews.
        Yahoo! Finance
        > >It's Now Personal
        > >Guides, news,
        > >advice &
        more.
        Need to Reply?
        > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in
        the Daily Digest. Create New
        Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
        Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
        Database | Polls | Members |
        Calendar
        > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
        > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
        Switch format to Traditional
        > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
        Use | Unsubscribe

        > --
        > Gary Collard
        > SABR-L Moderator
        > gmcollard@...

      • William Tosheff
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          Just random selections with match -ups....

          Gary Collard <gmcollard@...> wrote:
          Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

          >From: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
          >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
          >To: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
          >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

          >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG Dog 2. ther best of the best From: tosheff View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. best team in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog" stayrdy_2000@ yahoo.com   stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
          >
          > Chicago San Antonio
          > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
          > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
          > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
          > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
          > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
          >
          > Reserves Reserves
          > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
          > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
          >
          >----------- --------- --------- ----
          >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
          > Messages in this topic (1) 2. ther best of the best Posted by: "tosheff" tosheff@yahoo. com   tosheff Sat Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST) Horry/Rodman. ..Parker/ Paxton... Pipin/Ginobili. ..Finley/ ?....Thre
          >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
          >
          > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
          > Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity  1 New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Portable basketball hoops Basketball display case Basketball backboard Basketball trophy Basketball display Health Zone
          >Look your best!
          >Groups to help you
          >look & feel great. Yahoo! Movies
          >Staying in tonight?
          >Check out new DVDs
          >and read reviews. Yahoo! Finance
          >It's Now Personal
          >Guides, news,
          >advice & more. Need to Reply?
          >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
          > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

          Gary Collard
          SABR-L Moderator
          gmcollard@yahoo. com

        • The BIG Dog, Little T
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
            wrote:

            > Just random selections with match -ups....
            >
            > Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
            wrote: Finley never played with
            Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the
            others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to
            mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

            > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
            > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
            > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
            >
            > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In
            This Digest (2
            Messages)
            1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
            Dog 2. ther
            best of the best From:
            tosheff View All Topics |
            Create New Topic
            Messages 1. best team
            in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
            stayrdy_2000@... Â
            stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20Â
            pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if
            they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the
            90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring
            to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering
            what you all thought of the
            > arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
            > >
            > > Chicago San Antonio
            > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
            > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
            > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
            > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
            > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
            > >
            > > Reserves Reserves
            > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
            > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
            > >
            > >---------------------------------
            > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
            new Car Finder tool. Back to
            top Reply to
            sender | Reply to group
            > > Messages in this topic
            (1)
            2. ther best of the best Posted
            by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
             tosheff Sat Jun 2,Â
            2007 4:22Â am (PST)
            Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
            > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
            > >
            > > Back to
            top Reply to
            sender | Reply to group
            > > Messages in this topic
            (1)
            Recent Activity  1 New
            Members Visit Your
            Group SPONSORED
            LINKS Portable basketball
            hoops Basketball display case
            Basketball backboard Basketball
            trophy Basketball
            display
            Health Zone
            > >Look your best!
            > >Groups to help you
            > >look & feel
            great.
            Yahoo! Movies
            > >Staying in tonight?
            > >Check out new DVDs
            > >and read
            reviews.
            Yahoo! Finance
            > >It's Now Personal
            > >Guides, news,
            > >advice &
            more.
            Need to Reply?
            > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message
            in the Daily Digest. Create New
            Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
            Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
            Database | Polls | Members |
            Calendar
            > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
            > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
            Switch format to Traditional
            > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
            Use | Unsubscribe

            > --
            > Gary Collard
            > SABR-L Moderator
            > gmcollard@...

            mail, news, photos & more.

            If you did that than you wouldn't answer who the best team of the
            modern era was and it is only fair to put the best players from each
            team against each other. Limiting it to 7 players per just made it
            logistically easier.