Re: ther best of the best

  • The BIG Dog, Little T
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "tosheff" <tosheff@...> wrote:

      > Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      > difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?

      What exactly are you showing here?
    • William Tosheff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        Comparring apples with apples...fingerprints too. Match-ups.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          The way I see it the match-ups would be

          Bulls O/Spurs D Spurs O/ Bulls D
          Cartwright/Robinson Robinson/Cartwright
          Pippen/Bowen Duncan/Pippen
          Grant/Duncan Bowen/Grant
          Jordan/Parker Ginobili/Paxson
          Paxson/Ginobili Parker/Jordan

          But than I am not the coach, just makes sense this way to me.

          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
          wrote:

          > Comparring apples with apples...fingerprints too. Match-ups.
          >
          > "The BIG Dog, Little T" <stayrdy_2000@...>
          wrote: --- In