Re: [APBR_analysis] best team in modern era

  • Leo Walsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      My thoughts would be to see who played the most
      minutes during both teams championship years and
      create a 12 man roster based on that information.

      Like for SA

      Robinosn
      Duncan
      Bowen
      Ginobili
      Parker

      Reserves
      Elliot
      Nesto
      A Johnson
      Barry
      Ellie
      Horry
      Rose

      Also, SA first Championship was only 50 games, may
      need to look at a per minute per game average.

      http://www.basketballreference.com/leaders/leadersearch.htm

      I like the Basketballreference.com and
      basketball-reference.com for searches.

      Chicago would need more Research, 6 title teams