ther best of the best

  • tosheff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
    • The BIG Dog, Little T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "tosheff" <tosheff@...> wrote:

        > Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
        > difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?

        What exactly are you showing here?
      • William Tosheff
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          Comparring apples with apples...fingerprints too. Match-ups.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            The way I see it the match-ups would be

            Bulls O/Spurs D Spurs O/ Bulls D
            Cartwright/Robinson Robinson/Cartwright
            Pippen/Bowen Duncan/Pippen
            Grant/Duncan Bowen/Grant
            Jordan/Parker Ginobili/Paxson
            Paxson/Ginobili Parker/Jordan

            But than I am not the coach, just makes sense this way to me.

            --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
            wrote:

            > Comparring apples with apples...fingerprints too. Match-ups.
            >
            > "The BIG Dog, Little T" <stayrdy_2000@...>
            wrote: --- In