Analysts in the NBA

  • Chris Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006

      Does anyone have a list of which teams in the NBA are currently
      employing a quantitative analyst?  I know the Supersonics do,
      as do the Mavericks (bit I don't know his/her name, however).
      --
      Chris Long, San Diego Padres, 100 Park Boulevard, San Diego CA

      Score: 0, Diff: 1, clong killed by a Harvard Math Team on  1
    • marjanovic27
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
        As I know Houston Rockets do.
        I am also interested in whole list, because basketball is definetly
        going that way.

        Best Regards,
        Marko Marjanovic,
        Belgrade, Yugoslavia