Re: Referee study: Help coding referee race

  • frontrange_
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2005
      Turned out it was Powers - he called three techs on King and
      Loughery. . .check out this story on the game:

      http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/sports/8254402.htm

      Only game in NBA history where three players played on both teams.

      > Interesting story, sounds a bit more like Madden than Strom.
      > I've got Strom's autobiography, I don't recall him mentioning
      > a protested game, of course he would be likely to leave such
      > a story out of his book anyway.
      >

      > --MKT

      SonicCentral.com/abprmetrics,

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
        Ah yes, I remember when that happened. I didn't remember
        the details such as the three technical fouls, but I
        remembered the Nets and 76ers having to re-play a game,
        even though some players had been traded between the
        teams in the interim, and so they played for both teams.

        Turned out it was Powers - he called three techs on King and
        Loughery. . .check out this story on the game:

        http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/sports/8254402.htm

        Only game in NBA history where three players played on both teams.

        > Interesting story, sounds a bit more like Madden than Strom.
        > I've got Strom's autobiography, I don't recall him mentioning
        > a protested game, of course he would be likely to leave such
        > a story out of his book anyway.
        >

        > --MKT

        Yahoo! Groups Links