Spalding naming Top 50 players of all time

  • legioncamp2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Spalding website is startng this week to name the top 50 players of
      all time with five named each week for 10 weeks. They have a brief bio
      on each with stats. This weeks Top selections

      No. 50 Walt Bellamy
      No. 49 Dennis Rodman
      No. 48 Paul Arizin
      No. 47 Connie Hawkins
      No. 46 George McGinnis
      No. 45 Gary Payton

      www.spalding.com

      Also if into Canadian hoops check out my website www.frozenhoops.com
      with more than 100 compiled pages on Canuck hoops also we are trying
      to pick Top 100 Canadian players of all time ...SO far have my Top 25
      picked from 370+ nominations