application

  • jd fleeks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2005
      Dear sir, As AAU Coach of 15 years i have a young gifted athlete
      unknown wanting to enter the NBA Draft, can you tell me the criteria or
      where
      to get an application from.  Thanks JD STEWART

      Discover Yahoo!
    • Leo Walsh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2005
        If he is an unknown, its highly unlikely he will be
        drafted so why waste his eligiblity?
        --- jd fleeks <coachjd222@...> wrote:
        > Dear sir, As AAU Coach of 15 years i have a young
        > gifted athlete
        > unknown wanting to enter the NBA Draft, can you tell
        > me the criteria or
        > where
        > to get an application from. Thanks JD STEWART

        > Discover Yahoo!
        > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM &
        > more. Check it out!

        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail