Re: future of the archives

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005

      > This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
      > of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
      > minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?

      I check in on it every so often. I don't imagine that they'd delete
      anything without notifying me.

      It would be a nice thing to archive some of the best stuff here into a
      chronicle of the development of this science...

      Consultant to the Seattle Supersonics
      Author, Basketball on Paper
      http://www.basketballonpaper.com
      "Basketball on Paper is a revolutionary strike for statistical
      analysis of the game of basketball..." Hoopsworld.com's Kevin Pelton
    • Dean LaVergne
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005
        On 2 Mar 2005 at 17:14, Dean Oliver wrote:

        > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Mike G" <msg_53@h...> wrote:
        > >
        > > This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
        > > of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
        > > minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?
        >
        > I check in on it every so often. I don't imagine that they'd delete
        > anything without notifying me.
        >
        > It would be a nice thing to archive some of the best stuff here into a
        > chronicle of the development of this science...
        >
        > DeanO

        I have archived a copy of all the messages in case we ever need them.

        DeanL