future of the archives

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25 4:15 AM
      This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
      of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
      minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005

        > This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
        > of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
        > minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?

        I check in on it every so often. I don't imagine that they'd delete
        anything without notifying me.

        It would be a nice thing to archive some of the best stuff here into a
        chronicle of the development of this science...

        Consultant to the Seattle Supersonics
        Author, Basketball on Paper
        http://www.basketballonpaper.com
        "Basketball on Paper is a revolutionary strike for statistical
        analysis of the game of basketball..." Hoopsworld.com's Kevin Pelton
      • Dean LaVergne
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005
          On 2 Mar 2005 at 17:14, Dean Oliver wrote:

          > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Mike G" <msg_53@h...> wrote:
          > >
          > > This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
          > > of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
          > > minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?
          >
          > I check in on it every so often. I don't imagine that they'd delete
          > anything without notifying me.
          >
          > It would be a nice thing to archive some of the best stuff here into a
          > chronicle of the development of this science...
          >
          > DeanO

          I have archived a copy of all the messages in case we ever need them.

          DeanL