plus-minus data

  • Gabe Farkas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I'm trying to do a little bit of analysis here, and I
      was wondering if anyone knew where I could find
      downloadable plus/minus data from 03-04? Adjusted
      would be cool, but raw would be OK too. I feel like
      Roland posted a link to this on the e-mail list at
      some point, but I can't seem to find it.

      I want to do a comparison between +/- and PER, as a
      way of trying to quantify the "intangibles" that
      people talk about.

      Thanks!

      http://mail.yahoo.com