Web site with 2004-2005 PER

  • scott_plummer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I am a big John Hollinger fan and glad to see his PER ranking catching
      hold.

      Is there any site that is updated with this season's stats that show PER?

      Thanks,
      Scott
    • Kevin Pelton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        >Is there any site that is updated with this season's stats that show PER?

        Since KnickerBlogger won't pimp it here, I will:
        http://www.knickerblogger.net/stats/

        That has it by team and also sortable for the entire league (amongst many,
        many other things).