PER-Differential?

  • mrintp2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Does anyone keep a running total? I remember someone (sorry I forgot
      whom) had a page with the complete rankings from last season.
    • wimpds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "mrintp2000" <shzys@n...> wrote:

        > Does anyone keep a running total? I remember someone (sorry I forgot
        > whom) had a page with the complete rankings from last season.

        82games.com did it last year, but I don't think they've done it this
        year. Here's a link to last year's:

        http://www.82games.com/peronoff.htm
      • mrintp2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          Yeah, I'd love to have access to a frequently updated ranking like
          that one, except combining PER-diff with the (much better, imo)
          adjusted plus/minus.

          That would be an invaluable tool to NBA GM's.