Flipping the switch ...

  • thedawgsareout
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Well, I know this discussion hsa been put aside for a while and
      nobody even supported my idea, but I put together a phpBB board for
      the purposes of running alongside this place. Those who want to can
      enjoy the features Yahoo! provides and get their info via e-mail,
      but this provides an alternative for those of us who are looking for
      a little more functionality.

      Please come over and kick the tires a little bit to see what you
      think:
      http://sonicscentral.com/apbrmetrics/