Re: Strength Of Schedule

  • tajallie@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2004
      "I can also look at how Antoine would do if he toned
      > down his shots, but the question there is whether he ever would."

      The question might actualy be "could" rather than would. Perhaps,
      some players lack the ability to ascertain what is a good and a bad
      shot . . .'cause in Walker case I think it is clear (at least when he
      was in Boston) that he wants to win and doesn't take bad shot for
      personal gain but bcs (he thinks) he is trying to help his team win.