Dean Oliver cited at Baseball Think Factory

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Some of the techniques and concepts from sabrmetrics are useful for analyzing basketball. Here's the first time that I think basketball statistics have had an influence or gained the attention of the sabrmetric community.

      http://www.baseballthinkfactory.org/files/main/article/an_oliver_twist_on_the_pythagorean_theorem2

      (I believe that the URL is correct, but a few minute ago the whole site seemed to go down and I can't link to it anymore. %$@$# internet -- and people think it would be an improvement to move this group to a website-only message board?)