Re: Phoenix Suns

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 10, 2004
      One thing I will say about predictions in general: Injuries wreak
      havoc with them. A team like Phoenix that has had no substantial
      injuries will almost always outperform their expectation, as opposed
      to a team like, oh, say, New Orleans. The general rule of thumb in
      the NBA is that at least one starter is injured, and if you're not in
      that situation you're lucky.

      It's especially true in the Suns' case. The last two years they've
      been great when everyone's healthy and pretty weak when somebody's
      been hurt, because their bench players haven't been up to snuff.

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "thedawgsareout"