Re: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 950

  • yyzlin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      I would love a format change. I'm a frequent browser of the APBR group, but
      the unweildy format really turns me off and prevents me from posting. Having a
      forum format, where each topic has its own thread and posts related to that
      topic can all be easily seen together is a huge plus. That is why I mostly stick
      to BBB.net. And yeah, I know most of you have no idea who I am (except DanR
      probably), but just keep it in consideration.