RE: [APBR_analysis] Re: Kirilenko stat line

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dean LaVergne [mailto:deanlav@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 6:04 AM

      >> Not on the list: David Robinson, Julius Erving, Magic Johnson, Kevin
      >> Garnett, Nate McMillan.
      >>

      >> --MKT
      >>

      >I should have made a note: this only includes games beginning with the 1992-93 season.

      I should also clarify that I'm not claiming that any of those players that I cited actually accomplished a 5x5; rather that I'd think that they were more likely candidates than the Jamaal Tinsleys and Marcus Cambys of the world. Coleman's a bit of a special case: that he had the talent to be a rare, high-level, all-around player was clear. What was surprising was to see him actually live up to that potential for once.

      --MKT
    • Gilbert Jeiziner
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        Mike G wrote:

        > Well, no one's responded to this; so I'll rephrase the question:
        > Does anyone have a database of boxscores, that would allow for a
        > search of such things as "triple doubles" or "5 x 5" ?

        Mike,

        the link below contains all player boxscores from 91-92 up to
        last season as csv-files.

        http://m.1asphost.com/bxscores/

        there are some download limits for this site, so I put those
        files (zipped, 4.5 MB) up here for anynone to grab.

        http://web.green.ch/gjn/bs1.zip

        --
        Gilbert

        "If I learned from my mistakes then I'd be a genius." - Unknown