Re: Kirilenko stat line

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004

      > Interesting. Some usual suspects in there (Hakeem, Vlade, AK) but
      > also some surprises, to me at least (Coleman, Tinsley, Camby),
      > although they're not total surprises.
      >
      > Not on the list: David Robinson, Julius Erving, Magic Johnson,
      Kevin
      > Garnett, Nate McMillan.

      Yeah, it's odd to see Tinsley getting 5 blocks.

      Jason Kidd has missed a lot of triple-doubles by failing to score 10
      points. Maybe McMillan got all but the _5 Points_ .

      (Still looking for 4x7, 4x8, etc.)
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
          Mike G wrote:

          > Well, no one's responded to this; so I'll rephrase the question:
          > Does anyone have a database of boxscores, that would allow for a
          > search of such things as "triple doubles" or "5 x 5" ?

          Mike,

          the link below contains all player boxscores from 91-92 up to
          last season as csv-files.

          http://m.1asphost.com/bxscores/

          there are some download limits for this site, so I put those
          files (zipped, 4.5 MB) up here for anynone to grab.

          http://web.green.ch/gjn/bs1.zip

          --
          Gilbert

          "If I learned from my mistakes then I'd be a genius." - Unknown