Re: Simmons on Kirilenko

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 22, 2004
      The word out of Phoenix is that Amare isnt necessarily a bad kid, but
      that he is easily influenced by the people around him. His mother is
      among the people they feel influence him in a negative way, which cant
      be a good thing...

      He is supposedly doing pretty well this year off the court as well as
      on....if I'm PHO, I attach someone like Bo Outlaw to him on road
      trips. Amare has the ability to be a superstar or Derrick Coleman, and
      modelling himself after a guy like Outlaw would be a big step towards
      the former.