Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: Play by Play Data - Question

  • Robert Bellotti
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
      Gilbert,

      Yes, I agree. You can figure out the lineup simply by seeing who did what at the start of each quarter and it actually can be done with 100% accuracy if you refer to a boxscore for the minutes played of each player. It is a trial and error, manually-intensive process, but doable with patience and meticulousness.

      Bob Bellotti
      rbellotti@...