My new stats page

  • igor eduardo küpfer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      ... is pretty much the same as the old one: the usual analytic stats, some
      graphs, not too many bells and whistles. Intended solely as a handy
      reference, nothing too deep. Mostly team stats, although I will add some
      player stuff in a little while. Last year, I was pretty good about updating
      daily, or near daily. Maybe the same thing will happen this year.

      http://members.rogers.com/edkupfer/nba/nba_2005.htm

      Ignore the stats that are there now. They are, I think, preseason numbers,
      or whatever Doug has on his page right now.

      --

      ed
      "I ain't the world's best writer, ain't the world's best speller
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        With apologies to ed for hijacking his thread, I just found a neat
        new function which I've never seen mentioned here.

        This site -- http://www.popcornmachine.net/GameFlows.html -- has
        Game Flows for each game showing the lineup combinations each team
        had in the game at all times and approximately how they performed.
        If you want to get a feel for a team's rotation, this seems like the
        next best thing to watching a game.
      • GDavis8848@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
          In a message dated 11/4/2004 2:42:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, kpelton08@... writes: