Most X In A Game 2004, 2003, 2002, etc

  • sultanoswat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Just curious where I can find out who had the most:

      Points
      Rebounds
      Blocks
      Steals

      In a single game in 2004, 2003, and 2002.

      If someone can tell me where I can get more information about this
      generally (more stats & more years), that would be great as well.

      Thanks,
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
        Go here:

        http://www.dougstats.com/02-03.html

        Select the year; then "best Individual Games", in the lower left.

        I don't know what I'll do if Doug ever shuts down his site.