RE: [APBR_analysis] Re: 2nd year improvement ?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2004
      From: Mike G [mailto:msg_53@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:50 AM

      >--- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tamada" <tamada@o...>
      >wrote:
      >> Jerome James's quote was one of the all-time NBA
      >> howlers. If Terry Pluto ever does an updated
      >> version of _Tall Tales_ it has to be in it.
      >
      >What was that ?
      >
      >Is this turning into the Sonic insider joint ?

      I thought this place was already. ;)

      The Jerome James quote: Coach Nate McMillan was noting that the
      Sonics were thinking too much of themselves and not enough about
      the team. Or maybe he was talking specifically about JJ being
      too selfish. JJ replied with this:

      "I don't have the first clue he is talking about, because all I worry
      about is Jerome."

      I think this quote came from just last year, but maybe it was the
      year before. Instant classic.