Re: Whens Hollingers book officially out?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
      Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was out of the country. The book is
      out, I know lots of people who've received their orders from either
      Amazon or Brassey's or whomever, so all is well on that front. Hope
      everyone enjoys it.

      As for Kirilenko, Elton Brand won a narrow decision for this year's
      cover, based on both Kirilenko's unfortunate homeliness and, more
      importantly, the fact that Brand was the one who didn't get put on
      the All-Star team last year.