RE: [APBR_analysis] Re: 2nd year improvement ?

  • McKibbin, Stuart
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
      Good luck and best wishes, DeanO. The Sonics need some help.
      Stuart

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
        Dean Oliver wrote:

        > Kind of a clumsy way to do this, but I gotta...
        >
        > I got myself a job in the NBA. Seattle. We'll see how much influence
        > I have, but it's a lot more than I ever had before and it could be
        > quite a lot. As a result, I can't answer things like this because,
        > though I've done the work and there are measurable effects, I really
        > want to win and holding onto info like this probably helps. I've got
        > approval to do some research and writing for public, and we'll be
        > feeling out what that material is. But I'm not there yet....
        >
        > I'll definitely be quieter here. Keep up the good research.
        >
        > DeanO

        Best of luck Dean. Feed us some crumbs if you can.

        ed
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
          The first thing you need to tell them is, "I don't who McMillan's
          talking about, because I only worry about Dean Oliver." Then maybe
          you can get into a fight with Joe Forte in the shower.

          Best of luck with the new gig,

          John

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
            Jerome James's quote was one of the all-time NBA
            howlers. If Terry Pluto ever does an updated
            version of _Tall Tales_ it has to be in it.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 13, 2004
              > Jerome James's quote was one of the all-time NBA
              > howlers. If Terry Pluto ever does an updated
              > version of _Tall Tales_ it has to be in it.

              What was that ?

              Is this turning into the Sonic insider joint ?

              DeanO: Hope all the tough questions are some use to you in the new
              arena.
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 13, 2004