Fantasy NBA at Yahoo

  • Andy Finkelstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      I haven't posted this here in a couple of years since there was never
      much response but during that time I have noticed lots of new members on
      the group so I thought I'd give it another try. If any of you is
      interested in playing Fantasy NBA at Yahoo this season, I have set up a
      league for our group. Should you want to sign up, please follow the
      instructions outlined below. In the event that you are not interested,
      or if this kind of posting is unwelcome at this group, I'm sorry to have
      bothered you or wasted your time. To sign up:

      Go here:

      http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

      Click "Sign Up Now" under the "Fantasy NBA" header
      Click "I Agree" on the "Terms of Service" page
      Click "Join Existing Custom or Public League"
      Click "Join a Custom League"

      The league ID is 9431
      The password is "costello" without the quotation marks.

      Click "Continue"

      and set up your team settings and preferences from there.

      I have set up the league to accommodate 8 teams as I have found that to
      be the optimum number of teams during my years of playing Fantasy NBA.
      In the unlikely event that demand exceeds eight teams, let me know and I
      will create another league or two for the runoff.

      Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you sign up for this. Again, sorry
      for bothering those of you for whom this holds no interest.

      - Andy