Whens Hollingers book officially out?

  • nickouli5
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
      Just curious......

      Anyone know?

      (John, any ideas ;-)?)
    • wimpds
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
        And what does Kirilenko need to do to get on the cover?!

        :)

        ben

        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "nickouli5" <NikoTMP@g...>

      • sultanoswat@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
          I received mine in the mail yesterday. But I preordered it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
            Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was out of the country. The book is
            out, I know lots of people who've received their orders from either
            Amazon or Brassey's or whomever, so all is well on that front. Hope
            everyone enjoys it.

            As for Kirilenko, Elton Brand won a narrow decision for this year's
            cover, based on both Kirilenko's unfortunate homeliness and, more
            importantly, the fact that Brand was the one who didn't get put on
            the All-Star team last year.