Re: Project: Assists

  • thedawgsareout
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2002
      > Please find and keep the boxscore for this. I would like to do an
      > analysis of what you got here. Do you know whether your assist
      total
      > matched the official box? If not, we may have to work around it a
      > bit (something I had to do in the past as NBA scorers are pretty
      > liberal with assists).

      Unfortunately, for this one it's not going to be exact because I
      missed the first five minutes. I did look and found that I had given
      one player more assists than he was officially given for the entire
      game, so I know I wasn't matching them somewhere.

      I'll be assist-scoring all the games (Sonics, UW) I attend for the
      rest of the season, so there will be a chance to directly compare in
      the near future. . . .