Re: Dean Oliver: NBA player

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2002
      > Dean Oliver, aka Hoopstudies, has been busy lately with his NBA job.
      > He is listed as a backup Point Guard with the Golden State
      Warriors,
      > even though he has yet to register an assist. (He must be passing
      > the low-% guys.)
      > In 4 games, he is averaging 6 minutes, 1 point, 0.5 turnovers.
      > Out of 400 NBA players who have registered at least 20 minutes, I
      > have him ranked #400.
      > Way to go, DeanO!

      Those who can't do -- teach. Now you can see why My time has been so
      limited these days. ;)

      It is kind of interesting that they signed me right after they talked
      to Me about some work I did on Marc Jackson.

      It is very coincidental that I live in the Bay Area only minutes from
      the Warrior camp. I don't know where i live.

      I need to talk to those guys about me.

      The Real DeanO