Re: Olympic Stats

  • carlos12155
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      It's interesting to note that, after all the talking about the lack of shooters, the champion had a lower offensive rating that the USA. Argentina, despite shooting exactly the same percentage as the USA on 3 pointers, managed to win the gold because of an excellent defense. It suggests that preparation, scouting, teamwork, etc. are just as important for defense as athleticism and effort.