Re: Kirk Hinrich?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
      I actually didn't think he was that good. Statistically he wasn't
      much different from Ridnour, he just played a lot more minutes. The
      one obvious difference is defense -- Hinrich's great and Ridnour's a
      sieve -- but I don't really see Hinrich as any kind of rising star.

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gabrielandjared@y...>