Kirk Hinrich?

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      Having watched Kirk Hinrich in college, I saw him as very similiar to
      Luke Ridnour, with somewhat better defense. In Chicago, with a coach
      that believes in him, he has looked like a significantly better player.
      His splits show a number of high scoring, high assist games last
      season, and it got me to wondering who might be a good comparable
      player for him. The first name that came to mind was Mark Price, but
      that just didnt feel right...any ideas?

      Thanks!
      -Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
        I actually didn't think he was that good. Statistically he wasn't
        much different from Ridnour, he just played a lot more minutes. The
        one obvious difference is defense -- Hinrich's great and Ridnour's a
        sieve -- but I don't really see Hinrich as any kind of rising star.

        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gabrielandjared@y...>