Re: How did the Bucks win?

  • nickouli5
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Whats weird is that most of the NBA elite are barely capable of
      getting 45 wins being the ONLY player on their team. And we are
      talking about very good players, the ELITE of the league. Guys like
      Duncan, Shaq and KG. Guys who can win 45 games by themselves
      probably.

      Its just when I see a team like the Bucks win 41 games I wonder how
      they get it done. Jordan alone with poor support couldn't win much
      more than 41, why can Michael Redd do the same?