Re: Does 82games have a section of stats for previous years?

  • nickouli5
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
      How did Jon Barry have such a high PER differential if he took 3.7
      less shots and scored 1.7 pts less than his counterpart? The only
      impressive stat I see from him besides that is the +2.0 asts. But is
      that good enough to get a +5.7 PER? Ive seen people with better shot
      attempts /pt diff ratios with similiar differentials in other areas
      get MUCH less PER differential......strange....