PER differentials for 2002-03?

  • nickouli5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      Does anyone have a list of them?

      I look on 82games.com and it only has

      Net 48-Minute Production by Position
      Position FGA eFG% FTA iFG Reb Ast T/O Blk PF Pts

      But not PER included.

      Is their anyway I can calculate them manually based on whats given at
      82games.com? I noticed they do not include steals either? Are they
      actually factored in the 2003-04 PER differentials on 82games.com?

      Is there anyway someone can help me on this? I am dying to compare
      PER differentials for certain players last season with this season.

      Thanks