Re: Anyone care to estimate the Jazz title chances?

  • mrintp2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "jimmy_purnell"
      <unstandable@y...> wrote:

      I'm redoing rankings so I don't have the exact figures but I'm
      guessing they'll be more like 10-15, above average:)

      I have the Wolves ranked as best team, but I'm expecting them to
      decline a bit due to age. Similarly, I'm expecting the Jazz to improve
      due to their youth. By season end, I expect the Jazz to be a better team.

      San Antonio, Detroit, Indiana, are all very good of course, but I
      don't see them improving like the Jazz will.

      > You have Arroyo as a top ten PG, Giricek as a top ten SG, Harpring as
      > a top ten SF, and Okur as a top ten C? I was thinking 1-10 above
      > average, 11-20 average, 21-30 below average.
      >
      > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "mrintp2000" <shzys@n...> wrote:
      > > I have Okur, Arroyo, Harpring, and Giricek rated as well above
      > average.
      > >
      > > In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "jimmy_purnell" <unstandable@y...
      > >
      > > wrote:
      > > > Favorite to win it all? No way.
      > > >
      > > > AK is great and Boozer is very good, but Arroyo, Giricek and Okur
      > are
      > > > average quality starters at their positions. Sloan will get the
      > most
      > > > out of them, but I think that means they might be able to sneak in
      > and
      > > > get homecourt in the playoffs.
      > > >
      > > > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "mrintp2000" <shzys@n...>
      > The