- Since I couldn't think of any places to find rookie statistics, I
decided to complie my own. I now have an Excel spreadsheet with every
rookie players' numbers dating back to 1990. If anyone's interested,
I'd be glad to e-mail it along.
For now, I'll get to work on looking at the following questions:
1. Has there been a significant change in the impact that rookies
have on their teams? (i.e. rookies are now less ready to contribute)
2. Are rookies who complete four years of college more ready to
contribute than those that come from overseas or leave college early?
3. Is there a position (i.e. point guard) which is particularly tough
to learn for rookies?
4. Has there been a change in recent years in what part(s) of the
draft rookie contributors come from?
This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the APBR_analysis
File : /Warriors Stats.pdf
Uploaded by : skauffman <skauffman@...>
Description : Analysis of the Golden State Warriors 2004-05 Season
You can access this file at the URL:
To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit: