Rookie Statistics

  • thedawgsareout
    Message 1 of 77 , Jan 15, 2002
      Since I couldn't think of any places to find rookie statistics, I
      decided to complie my own. I now have an Excel spreadsheet with every
      rookie players' numbers dating back to 1990. If anyone's interested,
      I'd be glad to e-mail it along.

      For now, I'll get to work on looking at the following questions:

      1. Has there been a significant change in the impact that rookies
      have on their teams? (i.e. rookies are now less ready to contribute)

      2. Are rookies who complete four years of college more ready to
      contribute than those that come from overseas or leave college early?

      3. Is there a position (i.e. point guard) which is particularly tough
      to learn for rookies?

      4. Has there been a change in recent years in what part(s) of the
      draft rookie contributors come from?
    • APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      Message 77 of 77 , May 5, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the APBR_analysis
        group.

        File : /Warriors Stats.pdf
        Uploaded by : skauffman <skauffman@...>
        Description : Analysis of the Golden State Warriors 2004-05 Season

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        skauffman <skauffman@...>