Re: Question about Reggie Harding

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2004
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Maurer
      <maurerscouting@y...> wrote:
      > Hey guys,
      > Can someone tell me why Reggie Harding was allowed to play
      in the NBA after being out of high school in 1961 he got drafted in
      1963. How could this be legal when the rule was that you had to be
      in year class's senior year? Also was he in jail during those two
      years of 1962 and 1963?

      > Thanks again!!!

      This is the type of question you'd be better off taking to APBR:

      I think of APBR as the more backward-looking group; while this one
      is more forward-thinking. Does anyone else feel this way? -- I'm
      not saying either is better, but it's good we have both types of
      forum.