Re: Euroleague PACE?

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
      I don't have Euroleague complete stats but in the ACB, Spanish
      League, I have 73,9 (88,7 in 48 minutes) using FGA + (FTA)(.4) + TO -
      OReb. 4-5 possessions under the NBA standards. And about the 2
      point %FG is very different here. While the NBA made this year
      46,0%, in Spain is 51,2%.

      Greetings, Jose.

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "nickouli5" <NikoTMP@g...>
      wrote:
      > Anyone have any idea what the PACE factor is like in the
      Euroleagues?

      > I tried to do a sample game that the final score was 88-81 in 40
      > minutes played. Each team took an average of 56.5 FGA in the
      game.

      > The Pace I got was about 76. Does that make sense? Since most
      > Euroleague games include really efficient shooting and just by
      > watching you can see it is played at a SLOW Pace relative to the
      NBA.