Will the refs call the charges on Shaq???? (poll suggestion)

  • mrintp2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      I seriously doubt it, but if somehow justice is served and they do
      enforce the rules, the Pistons can win this series.

      Just for some more stat breakdown here are the PER-diffs

      Pistons regular season 12.3
      Pistons playoffs 12.3

      Lakers regular season 8.8
      Lakers playoffs 11.1

      If Malone doesn't get hurt the Lakers regular season P-Diff probably
      looks just like the playoff P-diff.