RE: [APBR_analysis] Detroit vs. LA

  • Daniel Dickey
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 3, 2004
      >From: "Mike G" <msg_53@...>
      >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Detroit vs. LA
      >Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:44:44 -0000

      >In any case, the Pistons should not be considered patsies. They
      >don't have injuries that I'm aware of. They don't have holes on
      >offense or defense. And these numbers suggest they should be the
      >favorites.

      I am one of the few "crazy" people predicting a Detroit victory in the
      championship series. I have this feeling that Chauncey Billups will
      actually start playing well - which would help their offense immensly.

      I also have this feeling that the Lakers feel they've already won.

      I also could easily be wrong - which I've been told by every single person
      I've told this to.

    • mrintp2000
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 9, 2004
        --- If having the best player in the regular season is no guarantee,
        I'm not sure what else you can do as a GM. That's why they play the
        games.