Re: Are the Refs more bias today than in the past?

  • tajallie@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2004
      I had know idea this was such an difficult stat . . .but sure enough.
      However, I also noticed that PF has pretty much been in decline over
      the past 25 years from consistently above 2000 per team to mid 1700
      currently. It seems likely that this corresponds with the lower
      scoring out put and I wonder if player value rating should give
      greater weight to foul drawing ability?