Regarding Cuban's ideas, there must be many NBA and college

  • jsm_44092
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      coaching staffs that are already keeping these statistics. I know
      that the Georgia Tech coaching staff charts deflections and I assume
      they separate deflections that cause turnovers from those that do
      not.

      Obviously there is a big difference between rebounds that result from
      missed free throws and those that result from missed field goal
      attempts and I believe they should be separated.

      Cuban's ideas make sense, but undoubtedly many of these statistics
      are already being kept by progressive coaching staffs.