Skip to search.

RE: [APBR_analysis] Re: Measuring the unmeasured

  • Daniel Dickey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      My last name is Dickey - but all the stuff I do is completely exciting to
      everyone. I swear.

      Not to mentiion I tend to lay low and see if these Economists can get all
      the answers. So I remain quiet usually. Not to mention it takes time to
      do all those posts - were do you guys find the time?

      >From: "dan_t_rosenbaum" <rosenbaum@...>
      >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Re: Measuring the unmeasured
      >Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:54:11 -0000
      >
      >This is really interesting and is another reason why the NBA types
      >that read this board (and I know of at least a couple) should be
      >lining up outside your door.
      >
      >In fact, I was so impressed by this work in conjunction with what I
      >have been doing with Roland's data, I was thinking we should form
      >the following partnership.
      >
      >B - Beech
      >0 - Oliver
      >R - Rosenbaum
      >E - pElton (can we get you to drop the P from your last name?)
      >D - well, we still need somebody with a D last name - any volunteers?
      >
      >For 99% of basketball fans, that would be a perfect description of
      >what we do. :)

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access.
      https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/