Are the Spurs even a Top 5 team?

  • nickouli5
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      I was wondering is there anyway to judge if the Spurs are near as
      good as last season by looking at their personel, stats, possesion
      factors for players at certain positions in comparison to previous
      years?

      Anyway you can compare them, maybe with Dean Olivers DB?

      Would they be much better off in the future if they let either Hedo
      or Ginobili go and sign a BIG NAME free agent to accompany Duncan.
      Since right now they have no second STAR consistent scorer.
      Although Parker might be their second best scorer?

      Is there anyway to judge their stats to tell how they compare with
      last seasons team, and if they even have a chance to get out of the
      first round this season.

      Did this team basically screw up a chance at a dynasty by not
      getting another franchise player or at least another bonafide scorer?

      Any insight would be cool on this topic. Thanks.