Re: Detroit's defense

  • dan_t_rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2004
      One small point that I want to add about Richard Hamilton. In my
      version of WINVAL (using data from last season and this season),
      Hamilton is nothing special. He comes in just barely above a
      replacement player and his defensive rating is among the worst in the
      entire League. In fact, while he was pretty highly rated using just
      last season's data, now his WINVAL rating is lower than that project
      by his statistics alone.

      For those of you interested in seeing these updated numbers, I
      apologize for not getting them prepared more quickly. I have been
      quite busy the last couple of weeks and just have not had time to put
      together the documentation for these new results.