Re: [spam] Charlie: Of course you do have a point with Langdon and Staples. ...

  • bchaikin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 5:26 PM
      ... I was surprised that Langdon didn't fare better in Cleveland. He
      shot very well when he played (39.6% on 3s for his career, high FT
      %), but he didn't get the minutes in his brief career. I don't recall
      with certainty what the knock on him was (not a quick release? not
      quick overall?), but obviously his shortcomings more than offset his
      outstanding shooting ability.

      Generally, though, if a player can shoot, he should be able to play
      and play well.

      at least in cleveland it appeared that trajan langdon had difficulty creating his own shot. when guarded he had a tough time getting any kind of good shot off. if left open, he could hit a shot consistently. but the rest of his game - rebounding, defense, passing - was lacking, he fouled too much, didn't get alot of steals or blocks. nothing stood out...